Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

the intersection of two obsessions

I've been organizing the FUCK outta my house post New Years, spurred on by approximately 5,483 different blogs and websites that I regularly read that made declutter your shit, yo their theme for the month.  If you haven't been forced to view the pictures of what I've been doing to my kitchen cabinets or made to listen to me wax rhapsodic about the Container Store, well, count your blessings, reader. Count your blessings.  However, some of this has also gently snuck into my gym life as well.

I give you, the GRID-IT:



See all my gym essentials neatly corralled so that they won't end up in a jumble at the bottom of my bag?  I saw this online (on one of those 5,483 websites telling me to get myself in order, of course) and had to have it. Had to have it so much I paid the extra $4 to get the color I wanted. I mean, the red one was on sale, but that would clash with my iPod. God. A person has to have some standards.

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed that this thing doesn't hold more, but that's my own fault for not having a smaller log book, huh?  I'll report back and let y'all know how this thing works out in practice. Right now I'm just busy being smug about how all my stuff has a place.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment