Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

sun's out, guns out!

OR...am I there yet??!!?


My youthful inspiration and ideal, the cultural touchpoint that implanted in my brain that a beautiful woman with muscles is both sexeh and badass and just totally awesome in every way:





Well, it took just over 20 years***, so I am no longer anywhere near as pretty as a young Linda Hamilton, but my arms, shoulders, and upper chest now look exactly the way I always wanted them to.  Here are some recent non-flexing pictures:






I told y'all you'd rue the day I bought the new camera.

xoxo

***If only someone had told me about the concept of high weight/low reps + progression in 1992.  Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular physical shape, Andrea! I am guessing that you are even stronger now, more than a year since you posted these. The more I progress through your blog, the more I keep thinking that I will really need to look into finding a mobile gym/trainer.
    Good role model, too!

    ReplyDelete